RESERVE FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT IS OPEN
RESERVE FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT
Harquahala Valley Fire District is currently accepting applications for the position of
Reserve Firefighter/EMT &Firefighter/Paramedic
$12.00 &$14.00 per hour
Application period open until filled.
The Harquahala Valley Fire District covers approximately 432 square miles and conducts fire suppression and emergency medical operations. Currently operating out of two stations and responding to approximately 350 calls for service annually. The fire district is very involved in community activities and events.
Minimum current certifications requirements to apply:
- Submit a completed HVFD Employment application with copies of all relevant certifications.
- Hold a current Firefighter level I & II certification (AZ State/IFSAC/DOD).*
- Current Arizona State Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic level certification with appropriate current CPR/ALS certifications.*
- Hazardous Materials First Responder Operations Level (AZ State/IFSAC/DOD).*
- Proof of current CPAT within one year.*
- Current Arizona class D driver’s license.*
- Submit a current certified 5 year driving record.*
- High School Diploma or equivalent.*
- Copies of above documents must be submitted with application.
Disqualifiers for employment:
- No felonies on record for past 10 years
- No Misdemeanors for past 5 years.
Application process will be as follows:
- Applications will be reviewed for completeness, and to determine if the candidates meet the minimum qualifications.
- Completed applications will remain on file for 18 mounts.
- Written test and/or oral interviews scheduled to be determined at the needs of HVFD.
Capt. Rick Garcia
Faxed or Electronic applications will not be considered.