1 / 6 / 2015
The Harquahala Valley Fire District invites applications for the position of Interim Fire Chief for a temporary position, with possibility of leading into a full time position. All information on the position will be on the PDF link above.
Reserve Firefighter Job Announcement
Harquahala Fire District will not be accepting applications for Reserve Firefighters at this time. Testing for Reserve Firefighters occurs on an as need basis throughout the year.
To be eligible to test for the Harquahala Valley Fire District, applicants must:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Have a valid Arizona driver’s license with a good driving record(36 month record submitted with application)
– Be insurable by District insurance carrier for operation of District vehicles.
– Not have had a felony (within previous 10 years) or misdemeanor (within previous 5 years).
– Arizona State Firefighter I and II Certification.
– Arizona EMT-B or EMT-P Certification.
– Current CPR certification.
– Passed CPAT within 6 months. (Fulltime members with other departments will only need to show proof of passing annual physical)
No exceptions will be given if you do not meet current requirements.
Testing for reserve firefighters occurs on an as need basis throughout the year.
Applications are now available in PDF format and may be downloaded from the link below.
Applications are also available be picked up at Fire Station 371.