1 / 31 / 2017
2017 Reserve Recruitment Flyer <———— Click Here to download recruitment flyer
————-> DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE <—————–
RESERVE FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN AS OF WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2017
Minimum current certifications requirements to apply:
- Submit a completed HVFD Employment application with copies of all relevant certifications.
- Hold a current Firefighter level I & II certification (AZ State/IFSAC/DOD).*
- Current Arizona State Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic level with appropriate current CPR/ALS certifications.*
- Or current Arizona State Emergency Medical Technician EMT level with appropriate current CPR certification.*
- Hazardous Materials First Responder Operations Level (AZ State/IFSAC/DOD).*
- Proof of current CPAT within one year.*
- Current Arizona class D driver’s license.*
- Submit a current copy of 39 month driving record.*
- High School Diploma or equivalent.*
- Resume *
- Copies of above documents must be submitted with application.
- All required documents shall be submitted to the HVFD Administrative Office prior to the closing date and time.
- All mailed application must be postmarked by the closing date.
Disqualifiers for employment:
- No felonies on record for past 10 years
- No Misdemeanors for past 5 years.
- More than 8 points against driving record in past 3 years.
Candidate Contact Persons
Kevin Pohlman Eng. George Denny
(602) 686-8650 (623) 326-7337