1 / 15 / 2019
RESERVE FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT 2018 IS CLOSED
Harquahala Valley Fire District (HVFD) is NOT currently accepting applications for the position of:
$14.00 per hour
HVFD currently utilizes reserve personnel on an as needed basis. Interested parties can visit our website at HFDAZ.org to download our application. Minimum requirements are listed below. All applicants will have background checked. Please submit all certifications with applications. After all applications have been submitted and reviewed all eligible members will be contacted.
Minimum current certifications requirements to apply:
• Submit a completed HVFD Employment application with copies of all relevant certifications.
• Hold a current Firefighter level I & II certification (AZ State/IFSAC/DOD).
• Current Arizona State Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic level with appropriate current CPR/ALS certifications.
• Current Arizona class D driver’s license.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Copies of above documents must be submitted with application.
• All required documents shall be submitted to the HVFD Administrative Office prior to the closing date and time.
• All mailed application must be postmarked by the closing date.
Disqualifiers for employment:
• No felonies on record for past 10 years.
Applications will not be considered if any of the required items above are omitted or if items are not received by the deadline. Faxed or Electronic applications will not be considered.
For any questions contact:
C- Shift Captain